This light, first floor, furnished one bedroom flat is located on the quiet end of the famous Albert Cuypstraat, between the Frans Halsstraat and the Ruysdaelkade with its lovely canal. The famous Albert Cuyp Market and Museum Square are both in walking distance of the flat.
The property (50 SqM) is recently refurbished, including a new bathroom and kitchen. The flat comprises a large living room with a separate kitchen, a good size double bedroom and a small bathroom.
The flat comes with:
• Double Glazing
• Wooden floor
• Efficient central heating system
• Washer/Dryer combination
• Extra storage
The flat will be available from August for the minimum of a year with the extension of two more years.
• Available from 15 October 2017
• There is a deposit of two months rent and after a year the notice period will be two months.
• The contract includes a diplomatic clause
• Possible to register with the local council (gemeente).
• There is no agency fee, rent direct from the owner.
• Rent excludes bills and utilities.
• No flat-share.
The property is only available to expats, singles or couples with sufficient financial resources. Rental requirements include a copy of a working permit (if outside EU) and passport, and proof of current or future earnings.
For questions, more pictures or viewings please contact through the reply email.